Registered: 5 months ago
Eight Reasons to Choose Vintage Furniture
It's hard being fashionable. Keeping updated with the latest styles and traits can take a lot of time, effort, and most importantly of all, money.
So why not look for a way of staying trendy all the time? That way you don't need to spend ages poring over furniture catalogues, drag your different half round dependless shops and retailers, or spend every penny of your hard-earned wages on futons and footstools.
The perfect way to stay trendy is to spend money on some high quality classic furniture - and this is eight great reasons that it's higher than making an attempt to observe the trend.
1) Hard Wearing: Vintage furniture has been around. It is survived decades of use, hard knocks and occasional scratches. And because your furniture continues to be in a useable condition despite all of this, you can be sure that it'll stand as much as day-to-day use in your home. Which cannot necessarily be said for your model new sofa.
2) Good Looking: Nothing looks nearly as good as trendy basic tables, chairs, dressers and drawers. Antiques are guaranteed to change into a focus in any room, from the bedroom to the kitchen, and their classic styling implies that they're going to always be...
3) Timeless: No matter how developments change, your furniture will remain chic and interesting. A truly timeless addition to any home.
4) Works With Any Décor: Vintage furniture will work in nearly any room, regardless of how you've decorated. So you needn't spend hours and hours looking for a precise shade of mauve to compliment your new curtains. Just find a traditional, wooden piece, and it'll fit into each room.
5) A One-off Funding: Your timeless antique furniture works with any décor, and is incredibly hard wearing. So that you won't need to splash out on changing it each few years. A one-off investment, and you will have a piece that you're going to treasure for years to come.
6) Versatile: Loos, bedrooms, sitting rooms, kitchens - antiques fit into all of these rooms, so that you don't need to worry about planning out different themes and kinds for every room of your home. Just embrace the vintage aesthetic!
7) Striking: Nothing catches the eye like a piece of history. So if you want your visitors to get talking, you will be glad of your investment.
eight) Easy to Resell: The second you buy a model new suite in your front room, it starts to depreciate in value. But if you buy restored classic furniture, it increases in value the longer you own it, making it easy to sell on for a profit!
If you loved this post and you would such as to obtain additional facts concerning stickley chairs kindly check out our web site.
Topics Started: 0
Replies Created: 0
Forum Role: Participant